Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Man Stripes


Good Morning Peeps!

As you may have noticed, moustaches are the rage right now. I've had this moustache dies/stamp set by HeroArts for a while and just got around to using it. [It's not as easy using a 'stache as you might think.] I seem to neglect masculine cards and decided it was time to solve that problem.


The DUDE and sentiment stamps are from Simon Says Stamp card kits. I fussy cut around the DUDE stamp to leave a small white edge to mimic the 'stache. I turned the sentiment into a banner, added 3 black liquid pearl dots for buttons, and called it done.

Not only did I get 4 cards from a leftover pieces of striped paper, but I finally found a way to use my moustache die/stamp set, and have masculine cards to send in to Operation Write Home! Now I call that a successful craft session.

My back porch swing is calling me so I'll say bye for now. Thank you for stopping by... hope you enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great masculine card, and I love the striped dsp that reminds me of a men's shirt! Great mustache accent too!
    If you have any trouble d/l your digi images, don't hesitate to ask for help! Deedee is extremely helpful in that regard!

    ReplyDelete